Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Robbie Couch – If you hadn’t heard, Jim Carrey likes to paint. Swapping out the hustle and bustle of Hollywood for a more quiet life of canvases and color swatches, Carrey’s been making all kinds of statements via his paint brush. But in recent months, the iconic actor has taken a liking to reimagining the figures we […]
By CHARLES MCDERMID Beyoncé‘s headlining performance at Coachella, one year after it was originally scheduled. Force and determination were evident throughout the two-hour concert. Larry Busacca/Getty Images Good morning. Beyoncé‘s headlining performance at Coachella, one year after it was originally scheduled. Force and determination were evident throug […]
by Mark Shrayber – On April 20, students from more than 2,500 schools nationwide will walk out of their classrooms to protest gun violence. At 10 a.m. on the 19th anniversary of the Columbine shooting, students across the country will drop what they’re doing and leave their classrooms behind as part of the National School Walkout. The […]
Capt. ‘Sully’ Sullenberger could rely on automated help to pull off the ‘Miracle on the Hudson,’ ex-fighter pilot Tammy Jo Shults saved hundreds of lives all on her own. by CLIVE IRVING – Specal thanks to Mike MacCartney for finding this Just how masterfully Tammy Jo Shults, the pilot of the badly crippled Southwest Airlines Flight 1380, […]
CreditBen Wiseman By Frank Bruni SAN ANTONIO — The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s wish list of House seats to flip from red to blue includes slightly over 100 districts — remember, it’s a wish list — and is chockablock with the usual swing states. Ohio makes six appearances; Pennsylvania, seven. Wisconsin is present and more promising than […] […]