Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Margaret Badore (@mbadore) In less than 25 years, the world’s the global sea level has gone up an average of three inches (eighty millimeters), and is rising faster than it was 50 years ago, according to a group of NASA scientists. Yesterday, NASA’s Sea Level Change Team shared some of their findings, which includes data […]
by Jonathan O’Callaghan photo credit: An illustration of a wormhole in action. edobric/Shutterstock. Share on facebook117K Share on twitter632 Share on reddit Share on google_plusone_share More Sharing Services Scientists have developed a magnetic system that mimics the behavior of a wormhole – theorized to allow space-time to be bent, and vast distances to […]
There’s nothing new about the way Jeff Bezos is running Amazon. By: Lloyd Alter Move over Taylorism, it’s time for Bezoism. (Photo: David Ryder/Getty Images) Amazon started with books, and it was genius: There are tens of thousands of books, so much choice that they can be hard to find. Before Amazon, bookstores were more […]
By Helois Sure, a feather duster may look fancy or even fun to use. But when tackling serious dust and dirt, skip the classic sweep — it’ll only move particles around, not pick them up. Instead, capture dust with a soft cloth dampened with water, microfiber dusters, or electrostatic dusters (like the Swiffer, which holds […]
By Eric March. Back in June 2015, Gloucester, Massachusetts, police chief Leonard Campanello announced that his officers would no longer arrest drug users who approached them seeking help. Photo by nathanmac87/Flickr. Instead, the department announced they would refer the drug users to treatment, and front the cost. Gloucester has been struggling to combat a […]