Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Christine Lepisto (@greenanswer – Screen capture StrawlessOcean.org/suckerpunch 35,000 That’s the number of plastic straws the average American uses in a lifetime. 500 million Every single day, Americans toss 500 million plastic straws in the trash. That’s 175 billion straws per year. Top Ten in the Ocean According to the Ocean conservancy, plastic straw […]
De Beers Using Blockchain to Authenticate DiamondsWhy Ripple May Still End Up on Coinbase Bitcoin miners passed a significant milestone over the weekend, when they mined the 16.8 millionth bitcoin from the cryptocurrency’s planned total of 21 million coins. This means that 80 percent of all bitcoins that will be in existence have already been mined. Accordin […]
by Melissa Breyer (@MelissaBreyer) – Promo image | Little Nemo in Slumberland by Winsor McCay, 1906 (Wikimedia Commons) A UC Berkeley neuroscientist explains some of the surprisingly dramatic ways in which a lack of sleep affects the mind and body. We all know we are supposed to get a good night’s sleep. And many of us […]
by Evan Porter – When Lily Evans set out to walk her dog, she had no idea the story of that walk would later go viral on the internet. When she took to Twitter to recount her experience, she opened with a simple question, one that many men have probably wondered for a long time — though women […]
by Laura Begley Bloom – The skyline of Lisbon, the top place to move on the cheap in 2018. (Photo courtesy of Shutterstock) It’s the ultimate fantasy: Escape the 9-5 by moving to a place where it’s so cheap you barely need to work — and could even retire early. The Panama-based Live and Invest Overseas advises people on how to do […]