Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
It will take more care than the president is currently demonstrating to loosen restrictions but still protect the vulnerable. By Thomas L. Friedman President Trump at the White House coronavirus briefing on Thursday.Credit…Al Drago for The New York Times With each passing day it becomes more obvious how unlucky we are that one of the […]
The U.S. president’s comments prompted doctors and the makers of household disinfectants to issue statements urging people not to ingest or inject cleaning products. DAN EVON PUBLISHED 24 APRIL 2020 Claim U.S. President Donald Trump suggested during a White House briefing that injecting disinfectants could treat COVID-19. Rating True About this rating
It’s a weird time we’re living through, when a trip the grocery store is about our only opportunity to go someplace different than hour house, and every grocery trip feels a bit like entering the arena of The Hunger Games. Our grocery store workers are certainly underpaid heroes of the coronavirus era. Every day, they […]
For Immediate Release: A new pay subscription based youtube channel is exactly what you need! Wy does this offer more & better than others? The Story Teller is a way to escape into the other worldly horizon of what if…as well as love & real life stories of today. It’s a collection of short stories, […]
The U.S. may end up with the worst COVID-19 outbreak in the industrialized world. This is how it’s going to play out. Joan Wong Story by Ed Yong Editor’s Note: The Atlantic is making vital coverage of the coronavirus available to all readers. Find the collection here. Three months ago, no one knew that SARS-CoV-2 existed. Now the […]