Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Grace Panetta Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Associated Press After weeks of speculation, the billionaire philanthropist and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg officially announced he was jumping into the crowded 2020 Democratic presidential-primary field. Bloomberg is capitalizing on his estimated $52 billion net worth to run a highly […]
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu chairing the weekly cabinet meeting at the Prime Minister’s office in Jerusalem on Nov. 3, 2019. BY AYELET GUNDAR-GOSHEN Gundar-Goshen is the winner of the JQ-Wingate Prize for Waking Lions. She is a clinical psychologist, has worked for the Israeli civil rights movement, and is an award-winning screenwriter. Her ne […]
‘Great healthcare for you’ reads the backdrop as President Trump delivers remarks on Medicare at a performing-arts center in The Villages, Fla. WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Thursday accused Democrats of an all-out attempt to “totally obliterate Medicare” and portrayed himself as the program’s defender as he took steps to expand Medicare’s pri […]
What the hell is going on? Hawaii just got an incoming nuclear missile threat and because of our new leader, people believed it. We have lost our way as a country. The world thinks we’re a joke and there’s a joke in the most powerful position in the world. I would give my yakuza pinkie […]
Administration finalizes repeal of 2015 water rule Trump called ‘destructive and horrible’ Fran Miron, shown Sept. 5 on his farm in Hugo, Minn., is among the many farmers who objected to a 2015 expansion of waterway regulation by the Obama administration. (Salwan Georges/The Washington Post) By Juliet Eilperin and Brady Dennis September 11, 2019 at 8:59 [… […]