Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Katherine Martinko – CC BY 2.0 Amanda Tipton — What’s the point of a backyard if a child is not allowed to play? When an anonymous neighbour complained that Jacqui Kendrick’s kids were ‘unsupervised’ outside, a caseworker for Child and Family Services showed up to investigate. Why is this even an issue? A mother from […]
By Bruce Newman and Aaron Kinney, – KV Kumar, left, of Irvine, and Charles Carter, of Monterey, right, chat before the start of the California Republican Party Convention at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in Burlingame, Calif., on Friday, April 29, 2016. (Gary Reyes/Bay Area News Group) Donald Trump to appear at state GOP […]
By Robbie Couch – When Rodney Smith Jr. learned that an elderly woman in his community was mowing her own lawn, he wasn’t about to let that fly. “We did this sweet lady’s lawn today,” the Alabama man wrote on Facebook, in addition to posting the photo below. “She is 93, the neighbors told us […]
I recently saw this photo on one of my FaceBook feeds. The author, a very well intended young lady, had the following to say: “I wonder what the people in a third world country would think if they saw our expensive lifestyles and knew that despite the plentiful abundance of food and water and clothes, […]
by Katherine Martinko – Francisco Osorio — People feel threatened when they see others making ethical consumer choices. An amusing new study delves into the social consequences of one person witnessing another person doing the ‘ethical thing’ — and why it makes them uncomfortable. Do you consider yourself to be an ethical consumer? If so, then be […] […]