Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Lloyd Alter – via Paleofuture Back in 1958, Arthur Radebaugh started a comic series that set out visions of the future called Closer than we think; According to Matt Novak of Paleofuture, it “gave people a look at some of the most wonderfully techno-utopian visions that America had to offer”. One of those visions was […]
After forty years of the federal Rehabilitation Act and a new world of technology, blind people still forced to rely on others to read inaccessible materials Springfield, Massachusetts (February 10, 2016): The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) and individual plaintiffs Juan Figueroa, Derek Manners, and Martti Mallinen announced the filing of […] […]
BY Christine Lepisto – CC BY 2.0 Marta Kat Recent reports highlight the growing pesticide resistance of bed bugs, a plague that was almost wiped out half a century ago, but which has crept back across the globe thanks to increased travel and exchange of pre-owned items. Just in time, then, scientists have decoded the bed […]
AP Photo/Leo Correa by LANA SHADWICK8 Feb 201690 Brazilian health officials are warning pregnant women to seriously consider who they kiss and to use condoms if they have been in countries were the Zika virus is present. “The flurry of recommendations began in Brazil, where a top health official warned pregnant women to be caution […]
by Jessica Shankleman – Why Working From Home Is Not So Green More businesses than ever are asking employees to work remotely in a bid to cut rental costs for office space and take advantage of the growth of super-fast broadband, teleconferencing and smart phones. But working from your kitchen can actually increase the carbon […]