Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
Grocery shoppers may soon need more green in their wallets to afford their next salad. The cost of fresh produce is poised to jump in the coming months as a three-year drought in California shows few signs of abating, according to an Arizona State University study set to be released soon. The study found a head of […]
The concept is tantalizing: Use abundant hydrogen to fuel vehicles and power plants, producing nothing but water and heat as a byproduct. The advent of hydrogen fuel cells would help provide the energy the world needs, while slashing greenhouse gas emissions and curbing our dependence on oil. If that notion seems too good to be […]
After the 2008 economic meltdown, when the stock market fell 37 percent, veteran financial advisor Curt Whipple says he met with clients from outside financial institutions who’d lost 50 to 60 percent of their portfolio in a single year. “Almost no one foresaw what happened that year, and I doubt very much that many will […]
P Photo/Richa Hit: Windows XP (2001) Released in 2001, Windows XP proved popular enough to last a good decade. It was Microsoft’s first mass-market OS to support Windows NT, a powerful multiprocessing, multi-user OS. Microsoft MSFT +0.43% has been on a roll lately. Office for iOS (and soon Android), free Windows licenses for small devices, universal Windows […]
Whether you’ve filed for an extension on your taxes this year, or have waited until the last minute to complete paperwork, or want a better strategy for the future, chances are you could be doing a better job throughout the year to save on income taxes, says seasoned investment advisor Paul Taylor, a member of […]