Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
Under civil forfeiture, Americans who haven’t been charged with wrongdoing can be stripped of their cash, cars, and even homes. Is that all we’re losing? by Sarah Stillman – Clockwise from left: James Morrow, Javier Flores, Jennifer Boatright and her son Jacob, Dale Agostini, and Nelly Moreira. Many police budgets depend on money from forfeiture. […]
It won’t be China, unless you happen to live in Argentina. by BRYAN NELSON – This map helps illustrate where the opposite side of the world is from wherever you live. (Photo: imgur) It’s a common childhood fantasy: what if you dug a hole to the other side of the world, where would you end up? […]
The laughter of young voices having fun without a care in the world, except Algebra class, carries across the campus. They are all oblivious to the darkening storm clouds forming on the horizon. The class loser is walking towards them with an angry scowl and wearing a long overcoat, but that is nothing unusual for […]
by Eric March – Here’s some less-bad-than-it-could-be news for coral reefs, polar bears, and humans in coastal cities who don’t want to drown. It turns out that President Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of the Paris Accord (you know, that giant agreement that 195 countries signed promising to reduce carbon emissions and limit global temperatur […]