Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Dick Morris, former political adviser to President Bill Clinton If you happen to see the Bill Clinton 5-minute TV ad for Hillary in which he introduces the commercial by saying he wants to share some things we may not know about Hillary’s background, beware. I was there for most of their presidency and know […]
National Federation of the Blind Urges Passage of TIME Act Baltimore, Maryland (July 26, 2016): The National Federation of the Blind today applauded language in the platforms of both major political parties that calls for the end of the payment of subminimum wages to workers with disabilities. Mark A. Riccobono, President of the National Federation […]
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD – CreditLisk Feng Few nuclear power plants have been as contentious as Diablo Canyon. The plant, which went online in 1985 after years of ferocious opposition, sits on a gorgeous stretch of California coastline, surrounded by several earthquake faults and reliably producing enormous quantities of power — almost a tenth of California’s […]
Written by: Tony Brasunas – The “lesser-of-evils” argument might not work for independent voters this year. For those who hope for swift unity in the Democratic Party, there are reasons to believe it won’t happen if Hillary Clinton is the nominee. While there are serious policy differences between Clinton and Bernie Sanders, a deeper fault […]
by Gregg Prescott, M.S. Have you noticed an increase in friend requests? Have you ever wondered if any of those are REAL people? I have a suspicion that many people, especially those of high profile, are being bombarded with a plethora of fake Facebook friend requests. Why? If you are disseminating important information that goes […]