Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
Before Timothy Leary and the Beatles, LSD was largely unknown and unregulated. But in the 1950s, as many as 100 Hollywood luminaries—Cary Grant and Esther Williams among them—began taking the drug as part of psychotherapy. With LSD research beginning a comeback, the authors recount how two Beverly Hills doctors promoted a new “wonder drug,” at […]
by JENN SAVEDGE – Which U.S. national parks will you visit in 2017? (Photo: sp.VVK/Shutterstock) Are you ready to take on some adventures in 2017? As you plan your travel wish list, keep in mind the National Park Service offers a number of fee-free days each year during which entrance fees to all 413 U.S. national parks […]
By Pippa – A dog gnawing happily on a bone is a traditional and internationally recognised image. Why can’t people agree over giving dogs bones to eat? Feeding bones is a very contentious topic. Some people think that you should never give any bones to a dog. Others think that raw bones are okay. But that […]
By Robert Sollars – After I get verbally pounded and threatened by those groups in the title and they have stopped reading this because after all I’m the one who is misinformed and not them… It simply won’t work, no-where near as quickly, efficiently, or effectively as they would have you believe. Every time a […]