Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by ROBBIE COUCH – “The Great Wall” has all the makings of an epic action blockbuster. It had a massive budget. It attracted a global audience (at least on paper). And it boasts one of the biggest Hollywood stars on Earth, Matt Damon — which, ironically, may have been part of its great downfall. Aside from the […]
Donald Trump’s scandalous administration is causing great concern among America’s military leaders. One top general is now saying that enough is enough. General Raymond Thomas was promoted to lead the U.S. Special Operations Command a few years back, so he knows a thing or two about running a tight ship. Now, he’s saying that Trump’s […]
by Katherine Martinko – CC BY 1.0 US Geological Survey When sunscreen chemicals wash off beach-goers, they bleach coral, stunt its growth, and sometimes kill it outright. If you’re heading to Hawaii, or any other tropical paradise, to soak up the sun this winter, you might want to leave the sunscreen behind. It sounds counterintuitive after years […]
President Donald Trump, first lady Melania Trump, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife Akie Abe walk off Air Force One at Palm Beach International Airport in as they arrive to spend the weekend at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, Feb. 10, 2017. (Nicholas Kamm) Drew Harwell, Amy Brittain, Jonathan O’ConnellThe Washington Post On Friday, President […] […]
by KATIE HALPER – Perhaps aiming to show instead of tell, a Missouri House Republican leader literally silenced the president of the Missouri NAACP — as he attempted to testify against a bill that would gut protections against workplace discrimination at a public hearing on Monday night. Missouri NAACP President Nimrod Chapel was speaking against a set of bi […]