Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
Marilynn Marchione – (Photo: Toby Talbot / AP) Anaheim, Calif. – New guidelines lower the threshold for high blood pressure, adding 30 million Americans to those who have the condition, which now plagues nearly half of U.S. adults. High pressure, which for decades has been a top reading of at least 140 or a bottom […]
Black Friday 2017 is racing towards us as the holiday sales season picks up pace. But where are the best deals and how do deals compare between the biggest retailers? Having sorting through masses of sales data it is time to put them to the test, starting with Best Buy BBY +1.34% Vs TargetTGT +2.5% where there are […]
Trudeau says he didn’t snub other Pacific leaders, Japanese PM cancelled leaders’ meeting amid disagreement By John Paul Tasker – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says more work needS to be done to reach a final agreement on the Trans-Pacific Partnership. (Mark Schiefelbein/AP Photo) Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is defending Canada’s actions on the Trans-Pacif […]
They say “Allegations of a ‘quid pro quo’ deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.” PUBLISHERS NOTE: Read ALL OF what they wrote. It sure seems to me that the facts they site do not support this conclusion – SU […]
Justin Verlander and Kate Upton reportedly getting married this weekend in Italy. By Des Bieler – Kate Upton and Justin Verlander celebrate the Astros’ World Series triumph. (Ezra Shaw/Getty Images) The Astros have just won the first World Series in franchise history, and love is very much in the air. First Houston shortstop Carlos Correa proposed to his gir […]