Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Alissa Walker – photo by Daniel Rose Ending the drought in the West will require rain—not too much rain—and smarter ways to collect and store that water. But something else that can keep things moist? Believe it or not: Beavers. According to a story in Water Deeply, a group of ecologists have a plan to help repopulate […]
by Katherine Martinko – CC BY 2.0 Minato We’ve outgrown the cereal marketers, in knowledge and in taste. What once appealed no longer satisfies us for a number of reasons. There was a time when Millennials loved breakfast cereal, and that was when we were small. It was the perfect combination of sugar, crunch, and cold […]
by JENN SAVEDGE – Thinking about what makes you unhappy actually gives you a road map to what will make you happier. (Photo: Dean Drobot/Shutterstock) Forget the vision boards and the happiness meditations. A new book outlines exactly what you need to do to feel happier and it probably goes against everything you’ve ever heard. Want […]
One patient was killed and a nurse and an off-duty policeman were wounded when 25 armed men stormed a Rio de Janeiro hospital in a brazen plot to free a suspected drug trafficker. RIO DE JANEIRO — A group of heavily armed men stormed a Rio de Janeiro hospital Sunday to free a suspected drug […]
Her replacement, a Clinton campaign hack, offers only a facade of progress By Michael Sainato – Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. (Photo: Win McNamee/Getty Images) DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has turned over her duties to Brandon Davis, National Political Coordinator for the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), who […]