Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
Student Body Armor is a joke, but gun violence isn’t. BY PARKER MOLLOY – Did you know that in several states, pretty much anyone can stroll into their 9 a.m. freshman economics class armed to the teeth? In September 2016, professors at the University of Texas-Austin found empty bullet casings around campus along with menacing notes meant […]
by Katherine Martinko– Michael Tang thought his 8-year-old’s mile-long walk would fix homework problems, but the lesson has turned out to be much bigger than that. Parenting is hard at the best of the times, but it’s especially tough when it is treated like a spectator sport by nosy neighbors and over-enthusiastic police. A California father […]
It’s easy to feel like there’s too much to keep track of when it comes to staying healthy. Calories, fat, pounds, carbs, miles, steps — it’s easy to get overwhelmed with conflicting science and false health fads. So the more complicated things, like cholesterol, often get overlooked. Cholesterol plays a surprisingly large part in your […]
Never Trust A Manager Who Does These Five Things: Every working person knows that your direct supervisor sets the tone for your relationship with your job. If your supervisor is cool, it could be a great job for you even if it isn’t your dream job. If your supervisor is a jerk, it won’t matter […]
It is wonderful to see job-seekers waking up to realize they have more power in the hiring equation than they thought they did. Employers can’t grow their businesses without great employees on board. Job-seekers need to know that there are lots of badly-managed organizations that treat job-seekers like dirt. Almost everyone has run into one of […]