Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
by Betsey Guzior – The exterior of the Magnolia Market on a quiet Wednesday. The Waco, Texas, home of Chip and Joanna Gaines opened last October. On weekends, lines form around the block to enter the store. Sign up for our free newsletter Sign Up Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google + Email Print Order Reprints Comments WACO […]
by JENN SAVEDGE – The biggest secret to happiness later in life? Don’t wait until you retire to find it. (Photo: goodluz/Shutterstock) When most people think about retirement, they think about savings plans and investments — but retirement is about more than just money. It’s about health and family, finding meaning in life, and cultivating an attitude […] […]
by Dave Johnson – “Voters have figured out that our country’s current “free trade” policies are killing their jobs, wages, cities, regions and the country’s middle class,” writes Johnson. “Free trade”: The elites are selling it but the public is longer buying it. Look at the support for Democrat Bernie Sanders and Republican Donald Trump, especially in […] […]
In any sport, there are certain injuries that are considered “badges of honor” — unavoidable misfortunes that we can chalk up to experience and the journey toward becoming serious athletes in our favorite pursuits. For cyclists, IT band soreness and broken collarbones are ones we encounter from time to time. But there’s one that’s much […]
1. Nobody is actually too busy to respond to you. That guy or girl isn’t too busy to answer your text. That employer isn’t too busy to answer your email. If you’re not hearing back from someone, it’s because they have deliberately chosen not to answer you. And the sooner you stop making excuses […]