Blessed are the cracked – for they let in the light
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT!
TWENTY-NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
2.I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You’re just jealous because thevoices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance. 22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
Separating the children was the dog whistle to end all dog whistles. Abusing those kids was red meat for the Nazis of today, of America. America’s future? The midterms are looking more crucial by the day by Bradley Burston – U.S. President Donald Trump announcing his executive order his policy separating immigrant children from parents […]
By NYT The Editorial Board- The editorial board represents the opinions of the board, its editor and the publisher. It is separate from the newsroom and the Op-Ed sectionL. Watching President Trump blame Democrats for his administration’s inhumane practice of snatching immigrant children from their parents at the border evokes nothing so much as an abusive h […]
With wildfire season at hand, California on slightly safer footing this year by Kurtis Alexander –More 1 of 7 Marin County Fire Department trainees coordinate to extinguish a blaze during a wildfire exercise in San Rafael. Photo: Photos by Santiago Mejia / The Chronicle 2 of 7 Marin County Fire Department trainee Tim McDevitt gets guidance from instructor [ […]
by Annie Reneau – Breastfeeding can be awesome — but it can also be difficult, physically exhausting, and isolating. Parents may choose to breastfeed for a variety of reasons and have a range of experiences with it, but one thing is universal: It helps to have help. People often tout the natural beauty of breastfeeding, and […]
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Pimp Dennis Hof, owner of half a dozen legal brothels in Nevada and star of the HBO adult reality series “Cathouse,” won a Republican primary for the state Legislature on Tuesday, ousting a three-term lawmaker. Hof defeated hospital executive James Oscarson. He’ll face Democrat Lesia Romanov in November, and will be […]