More than 100 of the world’s most knowledgeable internet marketers will present at Search Marketing Expo – SMX East, September 30 – October 2 in New York City. They’ll share what makes them successful, what keeps them up at night, and what you’ll need to know to succeed in the next year.
You’ll hear from:
- Brand marketers from the Fortune 500, e-retailers and innovative startups. Learn the latest from IBM, Expedia, The New York Times, Intel, BET Networks, Ford Motor Company, Cisco and more.
- Experts from full-service and boutique agencies with experience managing countless campaigns of all shapes and sizes.
- Speakers from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other media companies will be there too. Don’t miss your chance to put your questions directly to the search engines.
Insights on Leveraging Viral Content from BuzzFeed Founder & CEO Jonah PerettiEveryone talks about creating buzz, but few have mastered the art of creating viral content like Jonah Peretti. Jonah’s the founder of BuzzFeed, the wildly popular social news and entertainment site that scores huge successes with quizzes, listicles and even long-form content.
Join Jonah and Search Engine Land / Marketing Land founding editor Danny Sullivan for a wide-ranging probe of topics including compelling uses of social media, the new wave of brands and native advertising, where search marketing fits into the mix and more.
Register for SMX East today. All Access passes are just $1695, which includes 3 days of sessions, networking activities, breakfast, lunch and snacks.
Want to send your team? You save an additional 15-35% when registering three or more people. Check out our attractive team registration rates.
Helpful SMX East Links:
- Customize the experience with your choice of 60+ sessions.
- Jumpstart your learning with one of our intensive pre-conference workshops.
- Meet the exhibitors offering time and money-saving solutions.
- Need approval? This will help you Get the Boss Onboard.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ.